Why to Prefer PET-MRI?
- Better energy efficiency with one system, one exam
- No transportation of patients between examination rooms and for multiple patient visits.
- Less radiation more information
- Complete tumor and organ coverage
- Increased confidence in tumor diagnosis
- Simultaneous imaging of morphology, function and metabolism
- Earliest assesment of tumor therapy response
- Reduction in examination time up to 50 % for increased productivity
- Increased patient comfort with shorter and less exams
PET-MRI can cover all types of cancers and organ systems in one single examination with low radiation exposure to patients.