Professor Dr. Gülçin Gülşen completed his medical education in 1989 in Istanbul University Medical Faculty in 1983. Following his obligatory service, he started to specialize in the physiotherapy and rehabilitation clinic of Şişli Etfal hospital in 1990. He completed his special education in 1994.
Between 1994 and 2005, he worked as an expert doctor and clinical supervisor in Istanbul Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Education Research Hospital. In 2000, Prof. Dr. Since 2005, Gülçin Gülşen has been serving as President of Yeditepe University Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Department and Yeditepe University Health Sciences Faculty Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Department.
Between 2012 - 2015 in Baghdad cad Fizyorem Physical Therapy Center, between 2015 - 2017 between the dates of the Department of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation rheumatology Prof. Dr. Gülçin Gülşen served in Acıbadem Hospitals between March and December 2017.
As of December 2017, Florence Nightingale hospitals are evaluating their patients with technological equipment and scientific approaches at the Ataşehir branch and benefiting from the treatment possibilities.
Prof. Dr, who received his professorship title in 2005 due to scientific studies, writings, conferences and clinical achievements he made. Gülçin Gülşen, 1998: Swiss Paraplegic center - Switzerland 2001: Royal Rehabilitation Hospital - Sydney, Australia.
Areas of Interest:
- Waist and neck soreness, waist - neck hernias
- Arm, elbow, hand and wrist pain (nerve compression, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome...)
- Feet, ankle pain (hallux valgus, flat soles...)
- Osteoarthritis (arthritis in joints)
- Osteoporosis (bone erosion / weakness)
- Fibromyalgia, various muscular diseases
- Rehabilitation in Orthopedic Diseases:
- Hip, knee and other joint prostheses, Sports injuries, muscle tears, Meniscus and ligament injuries and post - operative rehabilitation, fractures, after sprains
- Rheumatic Diseases (Rheumatoid arthritis, Ankylosing spondylitis, other rheumatic diseases (soft tissue rheumatism, tendonitis, joints and muscle strains...)
- Rehabilitation in Neurological Disorders: Spinal cord injuries (paraplegia, paraparesis, stroke - partial paralysis (hemiplegia, hemiparesis), facial palsy, multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Lymphoedema, Post - operative rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation after cardiovascular surgery (eg coronary bypass)
Date of Birth